1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friggin hilarious: Accused murderer talks to TV reporter on his way to surrender

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 26, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's hard to convey in the title just how fucking hilarious this is.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9427364/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

Click on the video, which is amazing and hilarious on many levels. Not only is it crack reportage by the TV guy (never thought I'd type those words), not only is it amazing how the accused was so cool, calm and collected, but you have got to hear this guy's response when the reporter asked where he was. And check out the car driving by the accused as he goes to surrender.

2. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

"Where were you?"

"I was at Jack In the Box."

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap, that's funny on a prancing level.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Re: Friggin hilarious: Accused murderer talks to TV reporter on his way to surre

I just wish he'd have said "It was a good game. Both teams played hard."

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I think Sprite should sign this guy right up.

"I'm Alvaro Williamson, and nothing hits the spot for me right before I surrender on murder charges quite like a Sprite."

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

So sweet that the anchors were concerned for the reporter's safety. But of course, all was well. "He wasn't carrying a gun. He was carrying a soda and a Jack in the Box bag."

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Re: Friggin hilarious: Accused murderer talks to TV reporter on his way to surre

You know, Kobe endorsed Sprite, and he got off the hook. I'm just sayin ...

Draft saved Draft deleted