1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frelance for high school/college baseball in Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by slc10, Feb 9, 2013.

1. slc10

slc10 Member

With high school baseball season beginning as well as that in the college ranks, if you need someone to cover a game or two for you then I am your man. I have 15 years experience covering America's Pastime at a number of levels. If interested contact me at slcjobsearch@yahoo.com and let me know. My price is negotiable.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Spell it right.

3. slc10

slc10 Member

Dateline a website-A letter t was apparently stolen from a post by a beleaguered and forlorn person looking for work. According to authorities, anyone having information is asked to call 1-800-PAS-TIME. A reward could be offered. Then again don't count on it.

What word did I misspeel? Pastime is correct.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

This is a great way to get hired.

5. slc10

slc10 Member

Sorry Versatile. I do get a little miffed at myself when I do mess up a word since that is a big part of how to make a living. I looked three or four times at any words that could have been messed up and found none. All I could do was make light of the word pastime missing a t since that is one word that can be spelled in error.
    I made light of the possible gaffe at myself since I don't laugh at a lot of things.
    If you thought I was being an a-- with you then I apologize because I wasn't. If you would tell me what I mispelled that would be nice since the advertisement needs to show that I can spell.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Frelance.

7. slc10

slc10 Member

Dateline a website-The letter e was stolen from the title of a post by a beleaguered and forlorn person looking for work. According to authorities, anyone having information is asked to call 1-800-GIMME-AN-E. A reward could be offered. Then again don't count on it.

Thanks and excuse while I go into a brief interlude of embarrassment.

Draft saved Draft deleted