1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance work in the Midwest

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RMoss18td, Jul 16, 2006.

1. RMoss18td

RMoss18td New Member

If you are a Midwestern newspaper looking for a stringer or freelancer I would be willing to service you with any of your needs. I just got back from the All-Star Future's Game and Triple A All-Star game in Toledo. I am ready to service any newspaper that has a particular need or wants to cover more ground on something. I am based in Peoria, Illinois which isn't far from the Chicago and St. Louis area. I have experience in covering football, men's and women's soccer, softball, baseball, etc. I have a Macintosh lap top and can also distrubute sound clips to your magazine or newspaper to give you additional coverage outside the game or feature story I write. I can be reached at JBlasco7@yahoo.com for more information if you are interested. I would be open to writing for internet publications, magazines, newspapers or contribute to anything media related. Below is a sample of my work.

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/sports/baseball/il/red_barons/15018783.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted