1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free The Dog!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clubber_Slang, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

You guys sure are losing vision about breaking out Dog.
    Fuck this, I'm gonna call Michael Scofield.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

www.FreeDogTheBountyHunter.com

3. Clubber_Slang

hell yeah!

4. boots

boots New Member

The dog must carry a big stick to make his old lady happy. She should play linebacker for the University of Hawaii. Better yet, if I saw her lying on the sand I'd holler "Whale on Beach!"

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No. Absolutely not under any circumstances. And for reasons I already specified.

Facing a long trip up the river? Run to Mexico; the federales will save your ass.

If the Mexicans want to flip the bird at our legal system, it should be our prerogative to flip the bird at theirs. My earlier closing statement stands unedited.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Your champion is ready, sir.

[​IMG]

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Sorry for bringing this thread back on topic, but Dog got released, although he has to wear a monitoring device, had to surrender his passport and can't leave Hawaii:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060916/ap_en_tv/bounty_hunter_arrest

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

9. Clubber_Slang

Lock him up and throw away the key. Stupid bounty hunters. I'm a better person than all of you [/alleyallen]

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I have cred and a sixth-grade mentality. Stupid people who dare to disagree with a single thing I say. And when they do, they're gonna be called names, then I'll wonder with wide-eyed dismay why on earth they're upset. [/Clubber_Slang]

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And in the meantime, Dog should have freaking obeyed the rules so he doesn't have to wear "jewelry" from Mexico.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Not that it's stopping him from cashing in. A&E is running ads for an upcoming "Dog Tells All" episode this week. Naturally, it'll be a first-rate piece of bullshit propaganda aimed at both of his faithful fans (that's not counting the dozen or so kids he has by numerous women).

Draft saved Draft deleted