1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free The Dog!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clubber_Slang, Sep 14, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Nothing like an early afternoon cock war on SportsJournalists.com.

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I'd rather see a beaver battle.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm just trying keep things civil. Suck it is indeed very "productive." About what I expected given some of the other responses. Thanks Clubber. There's one less person for me to have to give any sort of respect to.

4. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

You got winner?

5. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Gosh, I forgot I had "Win AlleyAllen's respect" on my list of things to do today. Must have gotten lost between "Scratch balls" and "Finish plan to recruit six guys and invade Canada."

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm guessing Big Dog and Clubber go to the same junior high because all that keeps coming from their responses is an attitude of "I'm gonna' kick your ass after school." But hey, if it makes you feel like a, ahem, big dog to do that, you're more than welcome to do so. Just leave me out of the nightmare that is your life.

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

See, that's the problem with most posters here, like you AA.

SportsJournalists.com for me = Outlet for entertainment.

SportsJournalists.com for you = Your life.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

So based on what apparently is only one or two posts of mine you've read (because if you'd actually read more of them, you wouldn't have made the comment you did), you come to the mathematical equation that SportsJournalists.com is my life?

Go back to school and take basic math bigdog. Because if you're having a junior high "cred flame" war on a message board, you're the one without a life.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Waaahhhh....

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think we're done here, BigDog. It's obvious you'd rather be a jerk. I'm here to chat with and have fun with intelligent people. But hey, thanks for playing.

12. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

Hang your head high, Allen. You're better than us.

Draft saved Draft deleted