1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fredo's Biggest Lie...Ever!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN1333111120080313?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews

Bullshit.
    If you were their age, you'd be sockless drunk, screaming at the old man who'd bailed you out of everything you'd fucked up in your entire career as a lifelong fuck-up, and no-showing your National Guard duty in Alabama.
    What. A. Dick.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

And if he thinks anyone with an IQ above 4 is swallowing that, he's even more
    self-delusional than you or I believe.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

"It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks," Bush said.

Gotta say, dodging armed gangs of thugs and crossing mountains to attend meetings doesn't strike me as "romantic."
    Hard to believe I'm agreeing with Fenian about something. I think a pig just flew past the window.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This is even worse than Romney saying his kids are helping this country by working on his campaign. This guy isn't living in just another world. He's just fucking full of shit in a universe that isn't inhabited by any of us.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think the poppy fields are what made him feel nostalgic and bulletproof.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

" . . . the ol' "Poppy" fields, back home . . . "

7. markvid

markvid Guest

I believe him.
    He cares more about that part of the world than for those who elected him.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah. Hey President Stupid, you had that chance -- 35 years ago, if you swap Afghanistan for Vietnam. And you stayed in the states...

9. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

I thought this was about bringing a World Series victory as an owner of the Texas Rangers. Carry on.

10. Yeah I can really see where you fact based "journalists' are coming from.

George H. W. Bush World War II war hero.

George W. Bush Yale undergad, Harvard MBA and National Guard fighter pilot.

George W.'s daughter Barbara volunteering at a South African clinic with AIDS patients ( http://www.boston.com/news/world/africa/articles/2005/07/06/bush_daughter_is_said_to_volunteer_in_s_africa/)

Yeah - no reason at all to make fun of the Bush family commitment to public service.

Hillary Clinton and Obama in comparison? Fuck you all. What service did their families do to even come close to a point where you as fact based journalists can even come close to making a comparison or making snide remarks?

Some of you people are so blind to the truth that it makes me sick.

No wonder noody really cares what the press says. Bunch of morons.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm so glad I'm back on my computer and don't have to read the posts by ill-informed idiots I have on blast.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

And Chris L's agenda (also seen on the TBL thread) is established.

If you believe no one cares what the press says, why are you posting on a site trafficked primarily by journalists?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.