1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fred Smoot: Pants Pisser

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

After leaking erroneous news of RGIII being out for a year, Fred Smoot leaked all over himself following a DUI arrest.

http://deadspin.com/5978835/fred-smoot-who-double+donged-two-hookers-peed-his-pants-after-being-arrested-for-dui

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Isn't Smoot also the guy who ordered a pizza at practice years ago?

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

LOL. Fred Smoot. Good lord.

What really sucks is that this probably takes him out of the running for a spot on the local sports talk radio station. He was fantastic during football season. Did the postgame shows and filled in for the afternoon crew during the holidays.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I remember dealing with him in college. He never shut up. Made great copy.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

When I covered the Redskins, Smoot was always the last player to leave the lockerroom. He never left until every reporter got what they wanted from him. It was great, because it allowed nobodies like me (or anyone else for that matter) to get one-on-one interviews after the crowd left. Dude would shoot the shit about anything.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Look up Auburn and evidently for a great Smoot clip from college. Got a big workout when he first came to the Skins.

7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Two years in Starkvegas probably endeared him to embrace outsiders. ;D

8. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Fred Smoot's attorney wrote Deadspin to deny Smoot is a pants pisser.

http://deadspin.com/5979114/the-lawyer-for-fred-smoot-who-double+donged-two-hookers-would-like-you-to-know-smoot-did-not-pee-himself-after-being-arrested-for-dui

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"I am NOT a pants pisser."

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'This is the letter we received from McDaniel, who has an aol.com email address. Also, his first email forgot to contain the attachment. Also, it's written in Papyrus.'

That's awesome.

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Eric Moulds (who also went to Mississippi State):

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1996/Bills-Select-Moulds-With-No-1-Pick/id-c2f02b42976c487ba3e15589012473b2

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

thought it was Jeff Spicolli?

Draft saved Draft deleted