1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freaky

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

That's damn amazing that BYH doesn't hit the top 10. Dude is just a posting machine.

And at what point does sportschick get some naming rights privileges for all her time spent here. Maybe sportschick's sportsjournalists.com in a similar vein to George Michael's Sports Machine?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I bow before your online prowess, IJAG :D

The triple 13 just seemed like a bad omen to me. Especially when I wake up, check e-mail, pop on to SportsJournalists.com and it's one of the first things I see.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

You survived post 666, Batman. You'll survive this as well.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Maybe I'm just a dummy, but how do you view these statistics? I can't figure it out. I know how to see my time spent online, but how did you find this list?

EDIT: Never mind. I am, in fact, a dummy. I found it.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm at 77 days, 16 hours and 18 minutes.
    I wish there was a way to see total time logged in for more than the top 10, then we could do a breakdown on who posts the most while being on the least. BYH I'm looking at you.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

97d 11h 24m for me.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've only got 53 days, 10 hours and change. Is it possible I have too much of a life?

Didn't think so.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

fuck all y'all. Almost 31,000 posts in 122 days online and I'm not even in the top 10. I don't waste any fuckin time, unlike my dear friend Sportschick. there's not enough zeroes in the world to figure out what my post total would be with 300 days online.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Quantity, not quality: The BYH Way.

Draft saved Draft deleted