1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freaks at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jan 5, 2008.

1. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Sidebar:
    I've seen a woman at a Blackjack table, hooked up to an oxygen tank, smoking a cigarette through her throat. Albeit, the nostril insertions for the oxygen weren't in her nose, but she was still wheeling around the tank.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

these guys are making my point for me.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, maybe he had to pick up a family-size carton of penicillin lollipops on his way home from Sunday Service at the Rottencrotch Babtist Church.

4. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Mike...the only true way to look classy is to drink tea with your pinky finger in the air.

And back to the original post...maybe the guy was wearing the "Real Men Lick Pussy" shirt because he's a real man. Ever thought of that?

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

bad guy - or maybe the guy wearing the shirt simply is a douche. i'm sure it's one of the two.

6. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

What? It can't be both?

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't like tea. But I'll keep reaching for the stars anyway.

8. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

I heard Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby" over the loudspeaker after midnight last night at my local Wal-Mart.

I wanted to go back to the back room and smash the loudspeaker and yell "NO VANILLA!!!"

9. fishwrapper

That wasn't Vanilla Ice.
    That was fucking Justin Timberlake's remake.
    He sucks, too. My daughter was playing it the other day like it was something new and I had to excuse myself and go puke.
    It's a hit on YouTube.

EDIT: Apprently could have been either. Sorry.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's too bad. Rob Van Winkle's got some talent. In what, I'm not exactly sure. But it's got to be there.

11. fishwrapper

Yeah. He's had a pretty good run the last decade or so. ;)

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If you ever want to work while seeing a skim milk gene pool, do a feature on a local boy entering a toughman competition.

Trust me, you will never forget it. I did it in New York and in Pennsylvania. Once was not enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted