1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frakking A': Battlestar Galactica Season III debuts tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I missed most of season two, but I'm hoping to catch up pretty quickly. Thank goodness for DVRs.

I'm not a Sci-Fi guy at all, but this show is just as strong as anything else on cable today.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ugh...don't remind me. I was only eight and I knew that sucked. I had been a big fan of the original series. Love the new one.

4. outofplace

Hated the way they ended last season, but I'm still on board after the premiere tonight. The show is still as brutal and smart and visually compelling as ever.

And the final minutes...well, I won't spoil it. Though I would suggest avoiding watching the scenes from the upcoming episode(s?). Kinda ruins the ending of this episode.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Sweet! We have Battlestar fans on here.
    I definitely hated how last season's finale ended or started rather.

This season started out very good, tho. I was pumped because I didn't know it was two hours long.

6. outofplace

I thought it was a better cliffhanger ending than what they did at the end of season two, actually.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Pope, where art thou?

Draft saved Draft deleted