1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FOX Sports Net top 50 bloopers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jun 6, 2007.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

I don't pay much attention to hockey, but I have to say the open goal non-shot by Dallas against Edmonton with just seconds left that turned into a game-tying goal was one of the clumsiest things I've ever seen. I've got to believe an uncontested walk-in shot at an open goal is worst than Leon Lett-down 1 or 2. Jean Van de Velde, Phil Mickelson and Greg Norman were all colossal but the fact that three of them happened gives the hockey shot the edge.

The mention of the 2004 ALCS, especially Games 4 and 5, give me goose bumps even still. But clumsy? No.

What's yours?

2. markvid

markvid Guest

ESPN hiring Stuart Scott.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Jim Marshall

[​IMG]

4. Kritter47

Kritter47 Member

If you watch a replay, though, it's not a stickhandling error but a puck that bounces (either on snow or a rut). Yes, Stefan should have shot it from about 20 feet out to avoid that chance, but it was more an ice issue than a clumsy issue.

That said, it was amazing to watch. He was saved because the Stars won that game in a shootout.

5. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

The Whalers' Peter Sidorkiewicz giving up four goals to the Bruins in Game 4 of the '90 Adams Division playoffs (a 6-5 loss) wasn't all that pretty, either.

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Thanks Corky. :mad:

7. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Let it be known that I've held green and white pride since attending my first game as a Cub Scout in 1986, Storm Surge!

8. MilanWall

MilanWall Member

This, right?

Stefan falls down; Turco lets in a softie. Totally agree with you. I love Ray "Chicken Parm" Ferraro totally chewing out Stefan at the end - they were once teammates so I wonder if there's bad blood there.

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Vikings fan feels shame.

Gary Anderson's missed FG and Brent McClanahan's SB fumble round out the top three for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted