1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News To Blame For .......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice to see a Republican who stands for something. I am a poor, uneducated Democrat who is against Liberty, Equality and Opportunity.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. The rural 'poor and uneducated'? Or the urban 'poor and uneducated'?

I wonder.

3. young-gun11

young-gun11 Member

I'm not saying Dems don't believe in those things, but it was the three main values in which the Rep. party was built.
    Those who I say are uneducated, I mean ignorant to the Republican values. Those who are ignorant to what southern republicans stand for.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you're saying he might be racist or anti-Appalachia?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I thought Southern Republicans pretty much stood for racism.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

As for this riding, people here hated the Clintons. Obama, they are full on convinced he is the anti-Christ. I would guess 1-2% of those I meet on a monthly basis would lynch him given a chance.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The reason people hate Obama is because his completion percentage is below 50 percent.

8. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I hate him because he smokes cigarettes instead of marijuana like Bush and Clinton.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think the President would have problems with white males even without Fox News, they tend to be Republican anyway. And if Fox News wasn't around, there would be another broadcast outlet seen as being harsher on the President than the others.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Fox News is to blame for:

World War I
    World War II
    The Holocaust
    The Bay of Pigs
    The Falklands War
    Somalian Pirates
    9/11
    Earthquakes
    Tsunamis

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/showdown-author-david-corn-blasts-fox-news-bret-baier-fact-check-fail/

12. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Anyone attracted to Fox News isn't a likely Obama voter or even a probable wild card anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted