1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News' New Hurricane Expert.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 30, 2006.

1. http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/08/30/neil-cavuto-calls-in-the-experts-on-katrina/
    Only in America.
    Damn, this is funny.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don King showed up at the US Open earlier in the week with boxer Nikolay Valuev and said Valuev was there to watch his girlfriend "Maria what's-her-name from Russia."

And he claimed to be involved in dialogue between Bush and Vladimir Putin.

And that when he played tennis when he was younger had a 100 mph overhead smash.

And he also invented the ampersand and semi-colon.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Woah, woah, woah.

Hey, I happen to agree with Don King. Bush is "one of our greatest presidents ever."

As long as "one of" includes all 43.

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

If I were W, I would get as far as hell away from Don King. That's about the last guy I would want in my corner.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

Good to see people are posting items from middle-of-the-road objective Web sites, not like those obviously biased sites that the right-wingers use.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Does it really matter where FB found it, since it's just a screen grab from FNC?

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Just havin' a little fun.

And as for this being news of any kind, King's been giving this same interview for a few years now.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Once again, Pallister's only argument is the source of the information, not the information itself.

Pallister, I fart in your general direction.

Draft saved Draft deleted