1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News does it again . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BTExpress, Jan 12, 2007.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Thank God we finally have someone informed and intelligent posting on these political threads.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Is there a JDV-to-English translator in dooleyfish?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap. That's awesome.

5. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

That is sweet Doc - good job!

I knew you had some more/better angles up your sleeves.

Nice.

On a side note - what's up with Grossman? He may lose this for Chicago. Big upset if Bears lose @ home. Interesting game.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Dooleyfish can't handle a language where D stands for integrity.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Rush makes up bullshit and presents it as fact . . . and resents it when his fat, drug-addled ass gets called on it.

Not enough bad things can happen to that particular pantload.

8. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

There is a humanitarian for you - lol.

Lighten up Alice - Rush is an entertainer & very talented.

I am sure you love Al Franken (talk about making up facts & spewing hate) and it seems that a large percentage of Hollywood is in rehab at any one time - how do you feel about them?

Does that affect their entertainment value?

We all have problems dude - chill out.

Your problem with Rush is that he is very effective and has a large audience & gets paid real large. I know you think everyone who listens to him is "too dumb" to think for themselves but I would let you know that is not the case.

Face it - your just afraid of Rush - no one is forcing you to listen. Matthews makes a lot of stuff up (Rove indictment, fake white house leaks, etc.), as does Dan Rather but that doesn't mean they are not good at what they do & they are supposed to be reporters not entertainers (although Matthews has a news opinion show - yet it is more "hard news" then Rush for sure).

At least I can admit they are good & not wish for bad things to happen to them even though I disagree with their politics.

Why can't you do that for Rush - what is with the hate dude?

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Why are you on this site? Based on your post, it's obvious you've never been in a newsroom.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Clearly, Bill Clinton is not a pedophile or a child molester (see, I've already made the correction you said I'd never make).

1. So when you pull a stunt like putting a funny or sarcastic headline on a column does that make the opinion of a columnist the opinion of the entire paper, too? Shirley you jest.

2. Apparently you've never, ever looked at a political cartoon, which is clearly as important as any graphic or headline.

12. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Hi, Sandy

Draft saved Draft deleted