1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox College Football Saturday studio show - your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Or it might be because he's still spending UCLA's money and doesn't need the gig.

The guy was an NFL assistant in between his time at UW & UCLA so I think his ego could fucking handle it.

2. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Maybe the #subtitles would cover up the #hastags.

3. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

You all beat me to it. I'm very critical of announcers, and I really like Neuheisel. Strong insight without overtly stroking his fellow coaches.

Which stands as a sharp contrast to Arute, who irritates the piss out of me with his constant pandering and sucking up to coaches.

4. turski7

turski7 Member

Erin Andrews off to a rough start. Said Stanford students won't be going to class after pulling off the win against USC. Of course not, Erin, the next day was Sunday. Oops.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Undergrads haven't even started classes yet, not that she's expected to know. But she repeated it: They will not be going to class tomorrow!!

She's just kinda awkward.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Sorry Erin just does not have the skill set of Linda Cohn or Robin Roberts, seriousness. Then again FOX might just be going for the frat boy doing the pre-party on Sat. night.

7. turski7

turski7 Member

What's anyone's thoughts on Fox's show now that the season is nearing the end? I think they have found their flow and the show has improved greatly since September.

8. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

No place to go but up.

I still think Wendy Nix on ESPN2 is better as a studio hostess. Andrews does a better job on sidelines than studio.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The less she speaks, the better off we are.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Jemele Hill does not impress, either.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If by "does not impress" you mean "is fucking awful", I agree.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Well, I was being polite.

Draft saved Draft deleted