1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four years for penis pumping judge (no pics, thankfully)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colonel Angus, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I don't think it's too much.
    The conviction is for four counts of felony exposure.
    And the severity of the penalty has to reflect the importance of the position he was abusing, in addition to himself.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

That's one year for each exposure.
    The guy is seriously fucked up--and he was a judge.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

He's also a former legislator.
    I hope somebody pulled his voting record from his tenure in the state legislature.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Personally I think he should have got about a year, with 3 years probation which would include mandatory counselling. But maybe that will be part of the sentence. Just throwing a 59 year old guy in jail serves no purpose.
    The other thing (after reading the article again) is that the court reporter claims she saw him do this at least 15 times.
    And she didn't turn him in after the first or second one?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why don't you send the guy a cake with a bottle of Viagara baked in it, Mr. Softy?

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Mr. Softy?

That's cruel.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sorry. I heard on Fox News that Canada may not have officially declared war on the US of A, but they are members of the Axis of Annoying (along with Belgium and South Korea).

So keep your peace-loving, medical-care providing, Celine Dion exporting hands to yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted