1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forbes announces "America's Best Sports Fans"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'll be disappointed if KSK doesn't have Tawmmy from Quinzee bragging about this news.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

See also: The fact that the Indianapolis Colts are anywhere on this list. The Hoosier Dome wasn't exactly selling out for more than a game or two ...

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Penguins fans at No. 6? You've got to be kidding me. Buck's information is out of date, but no way they belong that high.

4. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

This list is a huge joke.

I laughed when they say the Habs have 22 Stanley Cups(I know somebody already pointed it out) The Canadiens have some of the best fans in the World. I know it's stupid when they riot, but being at a game live is simply incredible.

I don't know why they decided to put a picture of Cliff Lee, when they picked the Phillies.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love you a little bit.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I wish 1-2 would have been St. Louis Cardinals and Boise State, just to see AQB's head explode.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Forbes obviously was nowhere near Pittsburgh before Sidney and Fleury arrived about seven years ago and they were practically giving away Penguins tickets.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

But you realise they're not American Fans, right?

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Proud to make your sig line.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Not many fan bases of any major big-four franchise have had their intelligence as grossly insulted as long as Bill Wirtz insulted Blackhawk fans
    with his penny-pinching and addled marketing.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

But it's absolutely astonishing how Rocky & John McDonough turned the franchise around in just a handful of years.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

It's amazing what you can do if you have the wherewithall, can evaluate
    talent, and want to win.

Draft saved Draft deleted