1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For those who missed it...Fab Faux on Letterman Friday

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tommyp, Feb 11, 2007.

1. tommyp

tommyp Member

Capped off one of the best episodes in years: Started off with Caliendo as Madden:

Then a Rachel Ray interview, which I decline to post a link to...

Then ended with the Fab Faux doing a phenomenal version of "I am the Walrus":

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Caliendo as Madden's best line "My favourite part of the game is commercials . . . I love to see animals pitch products."

3. Grohl

Grohl Guest

Is it me, or has Caliendo been on as Madden several times in the last couple of months? I don't think the impression is as good as it used to be. The first time I heard him doing it, it sounded just like Madden. Now it's more like a parody of Madden.

But, yes, the Fab Faux were excellent.

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

He definitely was on within the last three months. Is he promoting something? It does seem a little strange to have him on so frequently, but Letterman does genuinely seem to find him funny, maybe that's it.

5. tommyp

tommyp Member

Yes, when I searched for the clip, it returned clips of Caliendo/Madden from numerous appearances in November, December and January.

6. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I'm not complaining though because I just watched it, and this one of the best. Absolutely hilarious. Much funnier with the interview format than even the stand-up which is always great.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

calliendo/madden should be on weekly. ;D ;D ;D

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I love it when he does Jim Rome.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

ugh! what a horrific mental image.

Draft saved Draft deleted