1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For once, Simmons might be on to something...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hey, you gave us Celine Dion. It's only fair.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And we're still working on sending you Ben Mulroney.

3. Finally!
    Revenge is ours!

[​IMG]

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Double, riddle me this: You're going to see AF, and you're debating the boneability merits of Avril or Nelly? As Dr. Phil would say, get real, eh?

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I was just impressed that one of the WWL money-makers actually put a thought together that the rest of the world has known for a while.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Nelly without even thinking. I don't know, I'm a Jersey guy with a thing for Portuguese women.

7. boots

boots New Member

Being a Jersey guy is fucked up but the yen for Portuguese women is outstanding. I can relate.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Nelly did have it going on once, but after seeing her on SNL last year...basically, she decided to be a Fergie wannabe and plunged head-first into the Bay of Skankdom.

9. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

King, Simmons was just joking to make a point. He's a humorist, supposedly. I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually plan to boycott the Rams.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

King, Simmons was just joking to make a point. He's a humorist, supposedly. [/quote]

A different kind of humourist, though. The unfunny kind. :)

11. Flash

Flash Guest

We should let him know we gave Lawrence Phillips a job ... a few different times. Maybe then he'll move to Australia instead.

12. Junk --
    Homicide Law 101 -- Intent follows the bullet.
    We fight. You knock me down. I get up. We go on our merry way.
    We fight. You knock me down. I hit my head on a rock, roll into a river and drown. You do 8-15 for manslaughter.
    You get drunk and kill someone in a car and it is considered a single act of intent -- the drinking and the driving.

Draft saved Draft deleted