1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For all you Full House fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Yes. That site is like Amazon's version of Woot -- one deal each day. It changes at midnight Pacific time.

2. Why have you not unwrapped it? The DVDS have zero extras, but the show is great. Bust that sucker out.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I keep meaning to. But then I'll have a work-trip's worth of TV on my Tivo to catch up on, and that can't wait or something will get recorded over. Or I'll only have an hour or two before I have to be somewhere, and I'm bad at turning something off once I've started it.

So...there it sits. :(

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's amazing. Thanks a lot.

True story: At 2:15 p.m., I met my ex-girlfriend outside her office. We hugged each other and walked to the front of the building. Then I circled in front of her and grabbed her arms in excitement. I saw her eyes through her sunglasses, and they were quite frightful. Meanwhile, I'm getting texts on my phone, and the alert says, "Oh, Punky," so she's weirded out by that, too. Then I broke the news to her.

"I just bought the box set of Full House complete with the Tanner's house," I said.
    "How much?" she said.
    "It was $73," I said. "And if you want, you can have the four seasons of DVDs on my shelf."

Oh, there was joy everywhere. Then I found a Sex Pistols button and a dime on the next two streets. This might be the greatest day in the history of the planet.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I figured the methhead middle sister finally put out a sex tape... Oh well...

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Outing alert: Mikey is Vern from Stand By Me.

"A dime!"

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Four of the four seasons of Will & Grace you bought should still be in the wrap.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

[​IMG]

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"Oh, no. My comb."

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I want that shirt. I own the "Your Retarded shirt." I'm hoping my friends pick up the slack this Festivus and dress me like a walking billboard for perpetual loneliness.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I think your friends at SJ can help you out.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Think they'd help me out with rent payments, too?

Draft saved Draft deleted