1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Football Recruiting Writer, Irish Sports Report/South Bend Tribune

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by southbender, May 2, 2011.

1. southbender

southbender New Member

Football Recruiting Writer: Helps to cover Notre Dame football, primarily recruiting, for print and web. Strong working knowledge of issues involved in college football recruiting. Must have a flexible schedule and be able to develop sources. Strong communication skills. Willingness to participate in multimedia promotion and connect with fans through Twitter and Facebook important. Editing skills a plus. College degree required and previous sports writing experience preferred Email resume to:
    4301087@sbtjobs.com South Bend Tribune
    or bbilinski@sbtinfo.com (Sports Editor Bill Bilinski)

http://jobs.thejobnetwork.com/Job/7395695

2. ArchersGold

ArchersGold New Member

Does anyone know anything about this position? The pay? If it's a good paper to work for?

3. herdnyc

herdnyc New Member

Don't know much about the paper, but I just sent in my information. I'd be really interested to hear more about it.

4. southbender

southbender New Member

Applications are now closed for this position. Thanks to everyone who applied.

5. herdnyc

herdnyc New Member

Has it been filled already, or will they be contacting candidates in the near future?

6. GidalKaiser

GidalKaiser Member

I got an e-mail saying the position has been frozen for now.

7. jimithing11

jimithing11 New Member

Same here. Doesn't seem like it will be opening anytime soon either.

Draft saved Draft deleted