1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Football Pick'em Capital of the South

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Dec 4, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The season's over, and while the title is changing hands, it isn't leaving town.

Slappy, when I get back from Florida, I'll meet you at a Milo's of your choosing to pick up the crown and scepter. And don't worry, I'm sure the local alumni will be willing to overlook your mediocre showing after last year's success. Just ask Steakhouse Boy. :D

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, I crapped the bed the last month of the season. Fucking West Virginia.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What prize do I get for finishing 22nd? I forgot all about it and didn't even pick the last 6 weeks.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

As a former champion here, congrats Dixie. I didn't even bother with the picks this week because I already had no chance to catch you, so I'm down at ninth to finish. Every time I thought I could make up some ground, it seemed like you added another 20 points to the lead.

Good performance from start to finish.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I would like to thank dixie for winning by a comfortable margin, thus alleviating my guilt for forgetting my picks one week.

Also for performing the tough NFL survivor, College pick 'em double.

The man knows his ball.

Draft saved Draft deleted