1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Football Night in America

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Nov 19, 2006.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Peter King has turned into that egomaniacal columnist .. I talked to "so-and-so"; I just got off the phone with so-and-so ... who gives a crap? Just give us the info without putting yourself in the story. Crimeny I hate that.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Last summer, I bought a 23-disc DVD set including 19 continuous broadcasts of 1985 Bears games (a purchase for which I found myself in a real shithouse on the homefront, but that's a whole other story).

The halftime highlight packages from NBC's NFL '85 and CBS' The NFL Today -- even with cheeserrific wireframe animation and music showcasing the almighty French horn -- blow away anything this current show has to offer. And it's not even close. That's saying nothing of the game telecasts themselves.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Costas has to be asking himself........why in the hell am I stuck in this studio with these idiots?

4. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Primetime for the win. Football Night in America is terrible. I'd rather drink buffalo diarrhea out of a T Rex's ass than watch this show /angrynintendonerd

Draft saved Draft deleted