1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Folksy Is As Folksy Does.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Bought and paid for by Poppy.

I have a B.A. from a major state university, and I've got 50 I.Q. points on Shrubby. At least.

2. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Yeah, I gotta imagine Yale and Harvard grads _ some of whom probably have a few working brain cells and are (hopefuly) making a worthwhile contribution to society _ are SOOOOO damn proud that Fredo stole a coupla sheepskins from the same instutions that they attended.

3. And lost in all of it is the fact that he never answered Wallsten's question which was whether or not he now knows more about the way his own WH operates now that Karl Rove has admitted outing Valerie Plame to Matt Cooper.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

he's referred to as 'shrub', but a better fit would seem to 'box of rocks', as in....

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You think W's gotten laid this century?

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

A hot-and-heavy platonic relationship . . . . and she swoons because he opened the door for her. He's happy because
    she virtually never confronts him, before and after the hymnsinging -- too bad, because she's a damn sight smarter.

7. And Clinton fell and wrecked his knee at Greg Norman's house. So?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You try running down the steps half-drunk chasing a naked cheerleader. It's not easy. Back off.

9. Ah, to have been a fly on the wall in Norman's den in the hours leading up to it . . .

10. Oh, to have a lifetime of lurid imaginings about someone else's sex life.
    Meanwhile, the rest of us have to make the pie higher in order to put food on our families.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Piece of cake.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted