1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First-world problems

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Mar 6, 2015.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Sometimes the systems that fly my $16M helicopter don't work and I have to manually fly it like an $8M bird.

Songbird likes this.
  2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Trying to watch Rangers-Islanders here and HI DEF is out again. C'mon!

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Paid $2.69 for a 44-ounce sweet green iced tea at Sonic and the cup was filled almost to the top with ice. If I wanted that much ice I would have ordered a slush.

Songbird likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This is why I hate going through the Taco Bell drive through. I'm paying $2 for a cup of ice with a splash of soda. The day I realized my local TB got a self-serve soda machine (instead of having the employees fill your cup) was a much happier day for me than it should have been.

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Not only is the inflight wifi slow, but today my company changed how we log into webmail and I can't access my email.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

My innie belly button seems to be turning into an outie.

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

A co-worker brought a box of donuts to the office this morning and someone ripped one in half and ate half of it.

Dammit, eat the whole thing or eat half a throw the rest away. Nobody is going to eat the gnarled half you left behind. It's just going to sit in the box all day, and still be there in the morning unless the last one out tonight (usually me) throws the box in the trash.

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

What if it was cut with a knife?

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I ordered that martini stirred, not shaken, damn it!

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Bird crap on my car window today, and the automatic car wash nailed everything but the bird crap.

ringer likes this.
  11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to feel a little self-conscious about still using a flip phone.

ringer likes this.
  12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Better but still not good. It's a donut, you've blown your diet by eating half of it. Three more bites won't kill you.

Draft saved Draft deleted