1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

first-hand lindsay lohan update....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Nov 24, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

for anyone who gives a crap, she was at her brother's cyo basketball game this afternoon on long island. cheering him on. clapping politely. my 12-year-old little man shockey played in the next game.

mrs. shockey is my eyewitness and reports lindsay looked like crap, 20 going on 35. hope she's working on straightening out her act.

maybe being home for the holiday weekend is a promising sign.

most importantly, little man shockey scored four points in a 36-32 victory. ;D ;D ;D

2. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Were people bothering her for photos and autographs, or did she look so bad nobody believed it was her?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You fucked her, didn't you, Shockey?

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I'd still hit it. [/Songbird]

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

"When she dies of an overdose, it's a story. Until then, just show me your cooter." -- bigpern23

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

folks left her alone, 'cause people in our neck of the woods think they're stars, too. but everyone knew who she was.

funny, just a couple of weeks back the mrs. and i were watching "mean girls," a terrific flick, by the way. and all mrs. shockey kept saying was how fat lindsay's thighs looked. so when she came home from the festivities today, i asked her if lindsay's thighs looked any leaner.

she laughed and reported lindsay was wearing pants, "obviously to cover up those thunder thighs of hers." ;D ;D ;D

meow.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

We need to start a poll on who goes six feet under first...Lindsay or Amy Winehouse.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Britney has to be included in that.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

From what I understand, Lindsay will go six feet down four inches at a time.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Good point, but she doesn't seem like she's doing anything that could make her die any day.
    She's just dumb.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Goddam women are vicious. That's about the only time she ever looked good. She's one of those girls that looks much, much better with meat on her bones.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Britney's doing blow and lost custody of her kids.

Draft saved Draft deleted