1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fiona Apple Arrested for Hash

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Meatie Pie, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

She looks like shit that's been run over twice.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You don't see hash as much anymore because possession is now a felony in a lot of places, including Texas.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was going to comment on this thread by saying something like, "That's a shame," but I'm not going to do it like everybody else. So everybody out there that's reading this thread? This thread is bullshit.
  4. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

For the sobriety test, the cops asked her to recite the full title of her 1999 album.

5. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Forty pounds of hashish.
  6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

WTF was she doing in Sierra Blanca, Texas?
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Passing through, most likely. It's a bit east of El Paso on I-10. The story said she her bus was stopped at a border checkpoint when they found the drugs.
    It's also the same checkpoint where they busted Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.
  8. CNY

CNY Member

9. Armchair_QB

Sierra Blanca isn't on the border so they weren't stopped at a border checkpoint. They were probably pulled over at the Border Patrol equivalent of a weigh station.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Border checkpoint/Border Patrol checkpoint ... same difference. It sounds like what you described. Not right on the border, but they're looking for the same things.
  11. Armchair_QB

Love the fact that the county sherriff & county commissioner are brothers.
  12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

She's been a bad, bad girl.
Draft saved Draft deleted