1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finding Jesus by molesting five children

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Sin, as in taking the name of the lord in vain on occasion ... OK.

Sin, as in sexually feeling up several of your sisters numerous times over a significant span of time ... that's a different deal.

Uh yeah, TLC (and every other network) should keep people like that off its airwaves.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm going to Chick fil A today to support pedophilia.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Huckabee goes on to say, "No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story," adding that "good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things."

Then they're not good people, you stupid shit. For the one millionth time: a "good" person who does disgusting things is not good, you cornpone shill.

5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

The "Family Values" platform is one of the shakiest platforms in all politics. Huckabee's walking a thin damn line there. Not that his political career is really going to amount to all that much anyway, but with statements like that, he's running the real risk of losing members of the choir to which he is preaching.

6. LongTimeListener

I don't understand, BYM. He clearly isn't gay. Therefore he is good.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Hell, I see people who still question what penalty the Patriots are going to receive for Aaron Hernandez, like they should have known he would turn out to be a murderer.

8. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Well, he did play for Urban Meyer... :D

9. LongTimeListener

In fairness there, Dick, they probably already knew he was a murderer during his last season with the team -- unless their ghouls and fixers chose to ignore all that chatter from the bar killings.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They weren't even allowed to go on a date or be alone with a member of the opposite sex unless there was a chaperone.

My wife loves the show, and constantly has it on, so I've seen it a few times, although I don't pay much attention to it because it's just not that interesting. I call it her version of WWE. Which means this is its Chris Benoit moment.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Good people make mistakes. Bad people do it for fun.

12. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Saw on TMZ that TLC has cancelled the show. Let the outrage begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.