1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, some decent Summer TV...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jul 12, 2006.

1. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I really, really wanted to like Windfall, because I thought it was a truly original idea.
    But the brutal writing and the bad acting (not sure which comes before which) is testing my patience.
    It's still a great idea, though.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

That show kills me... I went back and watched the ones from last season which were hysterical as well...

3. sportsed

sportsed Guest

The hot, young Russian girl are the two reasons I watch that show.

Plus, the Jerry's "shrinkage" chick from Seinfeld's held up pretty nice.

4. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

I haven't missed an episode of Rescue Me and Entourage.

I thought the Brotherhood looked pretty promising so far.

I actually liked Sunny better without DeVito, but it's still pretty good. I'm guessing the writers' approach is Let's find something you're not supposed to laugh about "Hitler, Abortion, Welfare, Racism, Being Handicapped" and create a whole episode around it.

5. Still think Rescue me is the only can't miss show of the summer. It hasn't skipped a beat since the first show. It is easily my favorite FX show, although I'm still and Shield and nip/tuck lifer. I really regret not watching Hustle. It looks really good and I'm a sucker for a heist show.

Draft saved Draft deleted