1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, a Facebook quiz that made me laugh

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

Admittedly, some of these quizzes make me laugh. Like the "what serial killer would you be?" (I was Ted Bundy for the record).

I think I prefer the quiz results to the fake drinks and flair and cause invites I get that is a big process to accept, and don't amount to anything.

I also prefer it to my former high school friends who have become religious zealots over the years, and every status update is "Thank the Lord for this Glorius day and prase God cause Heaven awaits." (misspellings included because apparently my former high school friends can't spell).

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I just took it. Jesus thinks I'm a selfish bitch.

Hey, this guy might know some stuff after all!

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I took it too, thanks to you girlfriend....

Jesus thinks you're a Sanctimonious Prick. He's tired of your shit. Nobody thinks you're different, or interesting, or cool. Certainly not the Saviour of all Men. Jesus wants you to quit being such a tool.

Perfect. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted