1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, a Facebook quiz that made me laugh

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

So I hate those daggone Facebook quizzes with a passion. There are times when my entire "feed" or whatever it is called is filled with people taking those damn things. I love my many friends and they can do what they want but how many of the quizzes are there? I'm forever indebted to Buckweaver for teaching me how to block them.

However ****

One of my friends just took a quiz and got an answer that had me rolling:

(Name Removed) took the What Does Jesus Think of You? quiz and the result is Jesus thinks you're a lazy shit.
    Even if He wanted to hang out with you (which He doesn't) He knows that He'd have to come over to your house, which probably smells funny. It's too bad Jesus is omnicient and can find his own weed connection, Cause that's about all you have going for you

If they were all like that, I'd like them a lot.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

That ain't bad, although I share your hatred for those damn things.

Indeed, Buck is the tits for showing us how to hide them. I spend half my time on Facebook hiding those god damn things, though. ENOUGH, PEOPLE!!

3. Moderator1

Jesus thinks you're a mean-spirited shit.

4. JackReacher

This is not a new development.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

My wife keeps changing her status line, First it was "Alison took the Which radial tire are you? quiz. The answer is: Michelin!" Then it was "Alison took the Which Taco Bell food item are you? quiz. The answer is: 7 Layer Burrito!"

So far, exactly one person has realized she's making them up.

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

For what it's worth, I'm amused by your incessant hatred of those things. I've never met anyone who hates anything as much as you hate Facebook quizzes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Dude, she should totally do "Alison took the Which Facebook quiz are you? quiz. The answer is: Which Facebook quiz are you!"

Of course, then the world might explode.

8. JackReacher

Yup. All it does is clog up my screen. Just quiz after quiz after quiz. Takes me too long to find what I actually WANT to see.

I mean, do you REALLY have to know "Which left-handed non-celebrity do you resemble?" That's the kind of shit we did.....back in 6th grade. But...everyone seems to love them. So be it.

Just seems like a waste of time. At least to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. Moderator1

Jesus also thinks you're an asshole.

10. JackReacher

This, also, is not a new development. Next?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That is all?

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

IT IS a waste of time. Kind of the point.

Just like all of Facebook.

Draft saved Draft deleted