1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINAL Paycheck of the year, today

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Good to know the finances in that household. Anything else you lovebirds want to share too?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Merry Christmas to you, Headbutt. Glad you took in the spirit of Moddy's post.

3. Flying Headbutt

I hope you two have a merry, merry Christmas with lots of time under the mistletoe. Believe me, I'm a big fan of true love. But no one needed to know your pay schedule quite frankly.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

True, Headbutt. But considering how much most of us make, is it really worth knowing we have a slightly better change of making off with 42 cents?

5. Flying Headbutt

Not following you at all, buddy.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Yep. Then we get paid twice in January.

7. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I did. It was touch-and-go there for a minute, but Doc came through with the information I so desperately needed.

;)

Back on topic, I get paid once a month, so I get another paycheck (technically, it's a stipend disbursement) in January, and a half-payment in the middle of January, which will make for a nice little bonus right as school is starting.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

It's so nice to get paid weekly so I don't have to worry if its a 2 paycheck month or a 3 paycheck month.. I don't pay attention to whether its a 4 or 5 paycheck month.

Draft saved Draft deleted