1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FGCU's Enfield may have embellished his business background

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NDJournalist, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Fucking a supermodel.

Except I don't know if you'd call her a supermodel. Never SI. Sounds more like a mid-major model.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

"Let's see, should I dick around with a bunch of assholes who can't get their facts straight or should I go home and have victory sex with my smokin' hot wife?"...

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Really, then why is your thread title so patently false?

There's no allegation that Enfield "may have embellished" anything. That some other media guy might have reported somewhat inaccurately how he came into his fortune, without consulting Enfield, does nothing to change that. Nor is he in any way responsible for inaccurate reports by others that he had nothing to do with.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Suck puppet!

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

As far as facts being embellished, I noticed the other day that at least one SportsJournalists.com poster had turned the company's reported value of $100 million into Enfield being worth $100 million himself.

And that's one way facts get "embellished."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.