1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fence plowing? What in the almighty f---?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Mar 26, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

What the fuck is wrong with fucking kids these days?

Apparently, according to my local Fox affiliate--and Fox never lies!--"fence plowing" is the new popular extreme sports activity for teenagers. What is fence plowing? It's when you hurtle sideways into a fence, blowing it into pieces. Apparently, some guy in a suburb 'round here has had his fence plowed nine times. It costs him $2K to fix it every time.

What. The. Fuck. What happened to just doing whippets or throwing eggs at the raggy kids one town over?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I don't know, SportsJournalists.com March Madness Champion, but I miss those whippit days.

BTW, congrats on the title. Did you last 16 seconds during the celebration?

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Better than ass plowing, I guess.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

You saw that, too? $5 says those kids watch Jackass on a 24/7 loop.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I was riding so high I lasted 19.3 seconds.

Then I slept for 22 hours.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

YOU'RE bitching about kids?

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I can remember discovering that crashing through and demolishing one of the neighbors' hedgerows was extremely.
    He didn't appreciate how much fun we were having. I think we were about 8 or 9.
    Never tried crashing through a fence.
    Well, not intentionally. There was one time in college. We were running to hop a train. I was chemically altered. I didn't see the fence.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Oh please, don't make him tell the story about how he had to throw the football to himself in the backyard. It's too sad. I can't take it.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

This board and the NIAFL in particular give me the playmates I never had as a kid.

Thank you Buck. Thank you for helping to teach me how to smile.

Draft saved Draft deleted