1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female teacher/middle school boy - with picture

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Aug 7, 2008.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

One question though......

If the kid is 14 years old, shouldn't he be a sophomore in HS? Or at least a freshman, right?

Of course, I'd gladly have stayed back a year in middle school if it meant I got to have sex with a female teacher. Even if it did look like her.

Admit it, you would have too.

2. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Seems like many of these cases are with kids who have not progressed in school at a normal pace.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Not really. Although my sister did turn 15 in the middle of her freshman year.

4. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

She probably looks a lot better with makeup. And she could have killer legs or something. Plus, he's 14 and she's a teacher. You might not now, but you would have hit it at 14.

5. schiezainc

And we have a winner!

Any guy who says otherwise was either getting some already at that point (not likely on the internets) or forgets what it was like to jack off the moment you got home after accidently brushing up against that cute girl's butt or feeling some side-boobage.

6. dargan

dargan Active Member

If that was your 1,000th post, I sincerely commend you.

7. schiezainc

I think it might just have been. I wasn't even paying attention. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted