1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female teacher, 26; boy, 17

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 11, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

yadda, yadda yadda.

How about the kicky 'do of the woman?

[​IMG]

http://www.click2houston.com/news/15252017/detail.html#

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Ann Curry?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Is that the female teacher or the victim?

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Poin owns the teacher-student sex beat

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think he sidles up to teachers and says, "Hey, look at Jimmy over there. I think he likes you!"

Keeps his posting numbers up.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I've got an idea - using the, um, "charter" school format: Let's take all these female teachers, move them to the target area of the school, hire them, then advertise for students nationally. I would bet that you'd have one hell of a male student population.

Not saying I agree with it. I just bet it would happen.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The only crime I see here is stupidity and lack of control... There isn't that big an age difference and the kid was 17, not 12 (I love how the article doesn't specify whether it was a male or female student)... And she's not that bad in that mugshot, Ace, although I do see a little Lucky Cheng's waiter in there, too... Still, why are the male teachers accused of molesting students always creepy and skeevy based on looks, but the female teachers are usually not nearly as bad?

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Dude, have you been checking out the pics of some of the female accused poin has been presenting? Now, granted, there's some that are spaceman-hittable. But, there's a bunch that really should have employed your paper in front of the face trick when posing for their mugshots.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I thought this was his hobby.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Did you just tell me I'm creepy and skeevy, Kirk? [/soaking the paper in front of my face with tears]

Draft saved Draft deleted