1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feinstein: Shanahan pulled McNabb over race, should be fired

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Nov 13, 2010.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Reilly got it wrong, per Feinstein.

http://www.feinsteinonthebrink.com/index.php?id=4059528006454613609

2. Crash

Crash Active Member

Making up shit to fill pages in books hasn't hurt him, why would this?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

After the 'skins lost to the Eagles Monday night, Terrell Owens tweeted "How do u justify a 78 million dollar contract w/this type of performance?"

[​IMG]

4. ^^^ From some tard on a 2-8 team? Who gives a shit?

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Which is pretty damn close to what McNabb said in response.

By the way, loved the commenter on Feinstein's blog that essentially called him a jealous small-timer who has spent his life chasing the success Reilly has. Yeah, Feinstein's really hurting.

6. I don't know if this has been posted already, but if you haven't heard the epic meltdown by Chad Dukes on JFK yesterday, you gotta hear it. It's freaking incredible. RACK Dukes. He covers all the bases of an epic meltdown. Clean house from top to bottom immediately, I demand a refund, they spit in our faces, I can't look people in the eye.

It's Ric Flair-esque.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

This is awesome. It's right up there with Mike Valenti's rant on Sparty after their '06 epic meltdown vs. ND.

LeVar was useless. "Get 'em. Get'em" What? At least Terry Foster made it interesting when Valenti went apeshit.

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

the rant is good but he also is a jackass. your parents are teachers and they would've been fired if they mailed it in? bull f'n shit. i have friends and relatives who are teachers and don't know one teacher who could say there wasn't one day where they were under the weather and showed a movie or kind of mailed it in.

also $35 for parking is insane. even if the team wins 4 super bowls in a row if you pay $35 to park at a football game you enjoy grabbing your ankles.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

And that's a friend saying that.

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Dukes is paid by a Snyder company right?

He is spot on, though. This is one of the proudest franchises in the NFL, and now it is a joke.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

No. Dukes is on 106.7, which is CBS radio. Snyder owns the other sports talk station.

Dukes' rant was nothing more than entertaining. Complete overreaction, but that's what radio guys do. And mission accomplished. He got a TON of national attention this week. Probably more than even he expected.

"Get 'em Chad!"

Best part.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

My bad on that, but the Redskins are a joke.

Do they have five young players (in their first four seasons) that are even worth a shit? Orakpo is one, and he is a stud, but are there four more?

Draft saved Draft deleted