1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feeling good...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Jan 12, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That is easily one of the greatest things in the history of mankind. I feel you, Leo.

Daddy Day Care is over and we're moving on to Cars, one of our collectively favorite movies. Talk about "comfort food" in the form of a movie. Little Man's eating Blue Bell cookie dough ice cream straight from the container and I'lm eating my second strawberry yogurt. And the freaking Patriots are winning by 11.

Yum.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I think you've got a knot ... on your head.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Knot? You better not fucking do that again, cocksucker.

4. HA! That's nothing. Drink a 12-er and THEN come back and tell us how you feel.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

What's superimposed?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I burned two Norah Jones CD's for my mother not because she asked, but because she likes Jazz/Blues

7. Flash

Flash Guest

I took my boy out for a playdate with his best friend, Tundra. They romped and rollicked in the park for a few hours and now he's cashed out next to me. Every once in a while, he'll wake up and look at me and I like to think he's checking to make sure I'm OK.
    That I have him for protection and unconditional love makes me feel better about tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Your last name is Giarraputo, isn't it, Mikey?

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sure is. I'm a 10-year-old, fat shit, who takes out his fat aggression on the goat. I chipped one of his horns, too.

10. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Tundra?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

My boy, Shep, is on the left and Tundra is on the right.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Cute pair Flash!

And now we wrap up a truly memorable Castle Night with a two-hour marathon of classic Looney Toon cartoons. They're uber-violent, filled with wholly inappropriate racial and ethnic references and absolutely sexist. But dammit, they f-ing funny! And Little Man loves them.

Good night to all!

Draft saved Draft deleted