1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feed His Head

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 12, 2006.

1. http://www.nysun.com/article/41305

Jesus, we're back to this again. They did this in the '50's, and at least one poor bastard went out a window in midtown and his family didn't get any kind of justice for 30 years.
    If there's a lick of truth to this, and the government's been awfully slow producing his medical records, then this is a fucking war crime. Period. The doctors who were on hand, if any, deserve to have their licenses pulled, and whatever people authorized and oversaw this need to be hauled off in irons to the Hague.
    What kind of goddamn country is this any more?

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I think the LSD and PCP are supposed to help ease the pain of the torture. ;D

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Sounds like you've already determined which side is telling the truth, Bastard. And quite frankly, I'm shocked that you, of all people, would be so quick to blame America.

4. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, so it's F_B's fault that a large portion of this country would automatically believe a terror suspect when he makes such a claim?

Funny, I thought it was the fact that this country has been so shady in the way we've handled these prisoners -- what with the effort to define torture and the not-so-secret prisons and all -- that this was the natural progression of things.

Bitch and moan all you like, but you know as well as I do that this shit wouldn't be in any newspaper in the country had none of the other stuff gone down.

6. busuncle

busuncle Member

LSD??

When can I get taken to Guantanamo?

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Dog,

You know what I always say: Better to feed the head than cut if off. Right?

8. Unrecognizable as the United States of America.

9. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

In related news, FB believes everything that Denise Richards said about Charlie Sheen and Mike Strahan's wife said about him and Kim Basinger said about Alec Baldwin.
    It's in a court document, so it must be TRUE!

10. Hence the phrase, "If there is a lick of truth in this..."
    Keep up.
    And, frankly, this government is so hot for gulags and torture at this point that it doesn't have a lot of credibility on the subject.
    American citizen. No trial. And now this.

11. David Koresh weighs in to say he wishes he had a gulag to call home.

The folks from Ruby Ridge say hello.

At least those folks weren't tortured - right Fenian (unless you want to call burning people alive in Waco torture)

12. Defender now of copkillers and lunatic Apocalyptics who stockpile weapons and open fire on law-enforcement officers and put children in rooms barricaded with vats of gasoline?
    Also, both of those events took place out in the open. People's careers were ruined behind them. The facts on the ground are known. Let's apply those standards to the defacement of the Constitution and the unAmerican activities of this bunch and then we can talk.
    The Department of Horseshit Analogies opens early on Friday.

Draft saved Draft deleted