1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FEC Complaint on Fred Thompson

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ifilus, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

FACT!

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The girl and I no longer watch Big Love together. She got tired of hearing me pontificate on said fact.

Now Big Love screenings are "Zeke-time".

I tried to act hurt.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Well, Goodwin is a bad girl... a very bad girl.

My wife says that wife 1 should leave Bill. I said Goodwin should also... and come over.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Keep it up, Pastor, and we'll be watching the show together.

The spanking revelations a couple weeks ago were fantastic, BTW.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Zeke, if you are to be the president of the of the SportsJournalists.com Ginnifer Goodwin Fanclub, you shall have to first defeat me in a primary. And if I lose, I hope you'll find it in you to appoint me, at the very least, to your cabinet.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I find a lot of reasons to watch Big Love, but she's reasons No. 1, 2, 3 and 4. Intoxicating is the perfect word to describe her.

Quite an amazing transformation from the geeky kid she played on "Ed." But you could tell near the end of "Ed" that she was much, much more than her geek character.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh, I'll happily concede and beg for an appointment as seargent at arms.

8. old_tony

Now just a second, DD, I'm also forming an exploratory committee for a run at this presidency. Don't count me out. My adoration for her goes back to 2003 to her days as Diane Snyder on "Ed."

I do, however, promise to run only a clean and positive campaign. ;D

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Since we've jacked this Fred Thompson thread into a Big Love/Ginnifer Goodwin appreciation thread, I'd just like to say that the last two episodes have, for me, approached Sopranos and Wire territory in terms of quality. The ending of "Happiest Girl In The World," the episode before last, where Rhonda is singing (great fricken voice, by the way) and you get flashes of all the main characters misery was really, realy well done.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Why hasn't Thompson declared? Is he not serious about running and wanted to get positive press as the "maverick outsider"?

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I wouldn't look for a run at the presidency or even the cabinet. I only ask to be named the official liaison. That should do nicely.

12. old_tony

I couldn't agree more. It's really heated up. Lots and lots of subplots. Is Alby going to off Roman? Is Barb actually considering leaving Bill? What will the Greens pull next? And how about Bill and Barb's two horny teenagers?

I can't wait till Sunday.

(And my apologies for starting this threadjack.)

Draft saved Draft deleted