1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI agents accused of spying on teens' dressing room

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'm just happy that I'm finally beginning to grow man boobs so that I can quietly caress them and imagine that I'm with a real woman.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Um, when you do that, you're not being as quiet as you think.... :eek:

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Thanks for that mental image. Now will you all please excuse me while I go jam an icepick into my ear.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

... says the guy who makes jokes about the south.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My local mall has been asked to give the police power over the cameras in it. The mall is resisting because they don't think the police need to be able to have full surveillance of the mall, unless there was a robbery or a standoff or something.

Pretty strange.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

What's pretty strange? Cops asking for the access or the mall refusing to give it? Genuinely curious for clarification here.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

A step above torture test demonstratee intern and even with the agent buying and testing Shamwows to see if they really stay absorbent for 10 years for a possible mail fraud case.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The former, IMHO.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you (not you, an FBI employee) don't give a shit 'cause you've got a good job with a damned good paycheck.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I think the cops asking for access is strange.

Maybe it's normal, I don't know.

I just don't know why the police need access to full-time surveillance at the mall. Are they also demanding full-time surveillance of all banks, gas stations, etc.?

I guess that last question needs to be answered by my news department.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Cops need to be out catching real muggers and rapists and whatnot and let the restroom kiddie diddlers and the clerks with their hands in the till alone, dammit!

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Only in East Lansing...

Draft saved Draft deleted