1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 9 thread: Jeremy (Maclin) spoke in class today

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Awesome creative hook-and-lateral for 20-yard TD by Notre Dame on what looks to be a gorgeous day in South Bend.

Kelly's another one that, if they can recruit, can win big at his new school. He's not some buffoon.

ADD: Southern Miss was down 35-21 before storming back to force OT against UAlaBirmingham (I know, I know ...)
    Anyway, UAB wins 50-49 in 2OT, finally winning one of those close one's they've been involved in this season.

Carry on

2. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Sparty already down 10-0 @ Iowa. Hawkeyes moving the ball pretty easily, Sparty already hurt themselves with a personal foul on the last drive.

Rees (true frosh) doing a nice job in relief of Dayne Crist for ND.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Mizzou getting bitch-slapped. The Curse of Mizzou

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/10/30/missouri-enjoying-an-unbeaten-season-but-does-misery-await/

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

If only Florida could shed tackles as well as they shed charges.

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Kirk Cousins' mom looked to be as angst-ridden as any parent I've ever seen zoomed-in-on.
    Rockin' back and forth, worried as heck.
    That woman's way far into it.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

It must be disconcerting for Mizzou, playing in front of all those inbred folk.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

SAME OLD SPARTY

HAHAH SUCK IT THUGTONIO

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Wow, what an amazing INT return by the Hawkeyes. Guy who picks it makes a really, really dangerous lateral, but it works, and the returner does a great job avoiding tacklers for a TD. A must-see highlight if you missed it.

9. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Holy CRAP. Nice pick by Iowa...who laterals on return and takes it to the house! Not sure if it was a "smart" move on paper....but spectacular!

10. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Sparty really didn't want to get down in this game, they're in pretty deep sh*t now

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Considering there was a Sparty WR somewhat between the lateraler and the lateralee, it seems like a bad idea that worked, but I didn't see a replay of the lateral, so maybe it wasn't as risky as it looked to me initially? Who knows.

12. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that "bad idea that worked" sums it up pretty well. Looking like that sort of day for Sparty. Kudos to Iowa, though...would have been easy to come out flat, after a tough one last week.

Draft saved Draft deleted