1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 9 thread: Jeremy (Maclin) spoke in class today

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Oregon will beat USC by about 17.

Monte's D is clueless against the spread. If this game was at Oregon, the Ducks would win by 28.

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

If Missouri is even competent at running the ball, it won't get blown out. Nebraska's defensive line is underwhelming at best.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I predict Rommel's Vols will be shelled on the bloody beaches of Columbia, SC.

4. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Sorry, Blitz, Rebs defense will never hold Auburn under 40. Rebears could win at home, but they'll have to score about 50 to do it. Tall order.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

K-State's defense is not fast. At all.

However, I'd be shocked to see Blackmon suit up. Kid was arrested for DUI just outside Dallas last night. Was caught doing 92 in a 60 zone after the Cowboys game.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Louisville by 17.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

FCSSportsJournalists.com reports ...

* Villanova should put the kill shot on Richmond's playoff hopes with a win at home this week. Nova rolls until a season-ending showdown with the Hens in NEW-ARK.
    * Northern Iowa SHOULD beat Youngstown State at Stambaugh, but nothing has gone as it should this year in the Missouri Valley. So we shall see.
    * Montana, still hideously overrated, stumbles in Ogden this weekend. Cameron Higgins goes nuts for the boys in purple.
    * William & Mary starts a brutal three-game road stretch with a loss at North Carolina. Tribe has to go to UNH and JMU after that.
    * UMass and JMU essentially play a playoff elimination game in Harrisonburg. The Dukes win 14-10, because that's the only way they can win with that horseshit offense.
    * And App State rolls over Furple in Boone.

Take that Dooley. :D

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

9. Crash

Crash Active Member

No way, absolutely no way, Auburn scores less than 30 against Ole Miss' "defense."

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The Rebels defense puts the "ole" in Ole.

Auburn can pick its score.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Auburn 44, Ole Miss 24

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I keep hearing people say USC might beat Oregon. I'm guessing Oregon wins in a rout. Two touchdowns, minimum, and I can easily think it'll be a bigger spread than that.

Draft saved Draft deleted