1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 14 thread: What the H'Ell Roberson is going on here?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jlee, Dec 2, 2010.

1. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

What's the difference between winning and losing the MAC Championship game? Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl vs. Humanitarian Bowl?

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

There's also the bowl in Mobile, Ala. (whatever that is called now). Used to be the GMAC Bowl.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Fresno State 25, Illinois 23.

In other words, tonight's score was Little Sisters of the Poor 1, Murderer's Row 0.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

My first Civil War later today. Too bad there's nothing on the line.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Nah. Just another day in Corvallis.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Also the Apple Cup today; Or commonly called the Krapple Cup.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

There's only one thing that could make Pitt-Cincy interesting ... and they found it. God I love snow games from the safety of my living room.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Agreed.

9. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Headed to a prep playoff game here in San Antonio and listening to the Sirius Tailgate show with Eric Crouch, Zig and Coach Leach broadcasting from Atlanta. They are filling time nicely by doing 10 minute sit-downs with each of the 12 SEC Living Legends honorees. I gotta say Vandy's Corey Chavous was outstanding to listen to. This guy's knowledge and talking points were very cool to listen to. He's on top of his school's coaching search, the school's histrionics, all things and players both college and pro, current events. You gotta check this guy out if you get a chance sometime.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Police had to remove the guy originally wearing the Bearcat costume after he refused to obey orders to stop throwing snowballs.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it Pitt wants that guy as a quarterback now.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

When Chavous was still at Vandy I remember reading a pretty good story on him that revealed that unlike most major college and professional players he was a true fan of college football. Sounds like that's still true.

Draft saved Draft deleted