1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favre is a grandfather

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

The facts pretty much speak for themselves Albert and it wasn't meant as a slight to Mississippi.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well, Deanna had Brittany when she was basically the same age. So the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Again, hardly a scandal, but still kind of funny.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

We have a clan like this in my town. When the GRANDmama died a few years back, the obit almost took up the whole page.

When I was born, my mom was 37 and dad was 47. I've told Dr. J a thousand times that 32 is my cut-off. I can't bear to let my kids worry about their parents like I've worried about mine, especially with my dad's recent terminal diagnosis. My mom (68) can't believe that she's losing her 77-year old husband before her 92-year-old mother. I can't believe that we're losing my dad -- who is perfectly sound mindwise -- before my grandmother who is REALLY slipping.

That thing about Tyler's grandson is mindblowing. I guess he did have the balls to be president.

4. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Oh, I know, drip. Believe me I know. Truth hurts sometimes. Wasn't upset in the least.

Draft saved Draft deleted