1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Reality-Type Shows?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JosephC.Myers, May 20, 2012.

1. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

This. Basically, he was friends with Thom Beers - the producer who also does "Deadliest Catch" about every other reality show out there. He mentioned that he was starting a show about storage auctions and thought that Barry would be perfect for it. Barry was an antiques collector but knew nothing about storage auctions, but thought it would be something fun to do. Which explains why he doesn't care about getting "value" out of a locker.

2. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Moonshiners is a great show. I always find it interesting when they do a show involving people doing stuff that's illegal, but then also have the police/legal side of it. I remember thinking while watching the show, "Aren't these guys setting themselves up to go to jail with all this video evidence if they do get caught?"

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love these. I watch the Yard Crashers marathons on my days off (though I don't watch room crashers because the host is annoying). As noted before, I DVR House Hunters. I can pretty much camp out in front of HGTV and enjoy it.

Draft saved Draft deleted