1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fatty wants fat seats at White Castle

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/oversize-man-sues-white-castle-over-seats-20110911-NCX#ixzz1Xm0Y0rcc

You would think a fat store would want to accomodate the customers it is making fat.

Would be a better story if his name were Harold or Kumar.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Eat a half-dozen of those diarrhea bombs a day and you'll be down to 175 in no time, Kessman.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Would love to see a verdict in his favor and the judge reduce the award to one top-of-the-line treadmill.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

The judge would be a hero.

5. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

C'mon... fat people aren't people.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Speaking from experience, a 290 lb person does NOT fit comfortably into an airline seat. You fit, but you're going to have to force the table under your tummy and accessing TV controls on the side of the armrest will be challenging.

Fat people should not be discriminated against. That's a fact. But come on....

7. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I'm down to 285 from 321 (at the end of last football season). But most people don't think I weigh more than 240. You can be heavy but not necessarily that big.

My goal is 225.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I understand that. Nobody ever thought I weighed as much as I did. But suing a fast food place for not making the seats big enough is like suing a football team for having idiotic drunken fans.

9. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I think the suit is stupid, too. Was just sayin'.

10. printdust

printdust New Member

Fat people ought to align with gay people, who know all too well the benefits of special status lawsuits.

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Now you're just being a douche.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

No, he's just being his usual stupid self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.