1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fat dog

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Buck, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Damn, that kind of looks like this cat this girl I used to know had. Plus, my dog is getting pretty fat itself.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

That dog looks like it should have Carrie Fisher chained up.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Who lets a dog get that fat?
    The picture cracks me up, but I can't help but wonder who lets a dog get that fat?

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That's a dog?

It looks like a wolf dressed up as a dog, after he snuck into a Girl Scout meeting and ate everyone for lunch.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

He's just big boned.

I was thinking the same thing Buck. That's borderline animal cruelty just like parents who let their kids get that fat. I wonder what the owners look like? I'm guessing they're not participating in any triathlons in the near future.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Jesus. And I thought my 100-pound golden retriever was a load.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

You're heard how some owners and dogs bear an uncanny resemblance? Find me a picture of the owners of this dog and I'd bet my lunch you'd see some similarities.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Husband: I wonder if the wife fed the dog. I guess I could ask her, but instead I'll just feed the dog a couple of these bacon double cheeseburgers.

One hour later ...
    Wife: I wonder if the husband fed the dog. I guess I could ask him, but instead I'll just feed the dog this pie and a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

One hour later ...
    Son: I wonder if mom or dad fed the dog. I guess I could ask them, but instead I'll just feed the dog this loaf of sourdough and a can of spray cheese.

Etc.

10. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

It could be a Sharpei that ate until his wrinkles filled out.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

People who feed their dogs table scraps.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

But when the dog starts struggling to get up or walk, doesn't that cause you to pause and think 'Maybe I should feed the dog the rest of this tuna casserole'?

Draft saved Draft deleted