1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Football-For Everybody else

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JCT89, Sep 3, 2006.

1. JCT89

JCT89 Active Member

There is a league for the experts and a league for the idiots, but what about a SportsJournalists.com league for all of those in between? I'm looking to get 10-12 people in a SportsJournalists.com league for all the casual players or even the players that are good, but not quite experts yet.

The season is slowly creeping up so I'd look to get this organized as soon as possible. If you are interested please PM me so I can start to figure out all of the specifics of it.

Also- If anyone is interested it could be an auction instead of the typical draft. Let me know if you prefer one over the other.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Experts. Ha!

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

More aptly, a league for non-idiots.

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Yes I am back.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Hank said non-idiots, RAMBODIAN.

6. JCT89

JCT89 Active Member

Bump as we still need a few more players. Feel free to PM me or post right here that you are interested and I will try to figure out all the details. It's all going to be on a first come, first served basis so sign up quick.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

8. North61

North61 Member

I'll play

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

So why you here.

10. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Get out idiot.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

CRIKOBE!

12. JCT89

JCT89 Active Member

We're getting close, Im looking for about 2-4 more players for this league. Please sign up quickly.

Draft saved Draft deleted