1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fan for hire...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rosie, Aug 18, 2009.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

The only team that would cause me to leave my allegiances to the Seahawks are the Saints.

I've always loved the city of New Orleans.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If there is a God, and he has a sense of humor, Jackson and Rosenfels will completely out play Favre in the preseason. Watching Childress having to explain why Favre is still the starter would be high comedy.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Well, Jackson went in after the first two offensive series in which He-Who-Shall-Not-Be Named was less than lackluster. Jackson looked pretty darn good - very sharp, very with-it.

AQB, you might get your wish (which I too would love to see.)

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

What a great idea. Rosie, you're already a northern girl.....you might as well turn your sights just a little bit further to the north (and west). :)

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Well, I've been watching the Vikings games and trying not to gag.

The hubby and more than one friend have accused me of being a fair-weather fan and a bandwagon jumper because I refuse to say He Who Shall Not Be Named is a good thing for the Vikings - I still emphatically believe he's not.

I used to look forward to Vikings games and last night should have been a hoot.

It was miserable.

*heavy sigh*

6. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Rosie, can you play offensive line?

Signed,
    Your No. 1 fan
    Aaron

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

OMG, Gutter, that is hysterical! :D

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

You're not alone, Rosie. My dad is a hardcore Packers fan and he isn't real happy about the current situation.

Hang in there, nothing lasts forever 8)

Go Twins!

Draft saved Draft deleted